Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Scheduled Delivery for Miah

I fasted this last Fast Sunday for Miah and Karren and I prayed to see if we should do a C-Section or a vaginal birth. We felt at peace with our decision to do a C-Section. After Karren's doctor reviewed her file and since Karren had an emergency C-Section with Sonya, Karren's doctor agreed with us and it is now scheduled for Friday, October 16th in the morning. We are both excited to welcome Miah into our little family.

1 comment:

  1. So stoked for you guys and looking forward to Miah's arrival!!