Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

I saw this book the other day, and it made me laugh out load! Mommy Bunny, when being attacked by a preditor, will actually eat her babies, rather than leave them to be consumed by the fox or whatever. I like this little fact because, even on my worst days as a mom, at least I'm better than a rabbit:-)


For Mother's day this year, Sonya and I sipped tea at her preschool. They actually served real black tea! I think it was the first time I've had to explain to Sonya that our family is a little different...that we don't drink coffee or tea, even when everyone around us does. Sonya was fine with it; I think she likes standing out anyway. I hope she reacts the same when she's offered alcohol in high school:) Here's a photo of her practicing proper tea drinking (with plain warm water)- pinkies up!

No comments:

Post a Comment